Thursday, January 01, 2009

Road Trip part 3; Krispy Kreme Treat

What a way to celebrate the first day of the year 2009! Home Alone! But as much as bored you think I am, the truth is, I had fun but that's another story. This was the last of my road trip for the year 2008 and it sure is fun!

We always have this so called prayer thing that we do every year with all our relatives and they have been doing it for more than 20 years now. So, I am religious but as the case may have presented, their chosen medium of language was Visayan dialect. I do understand it somehow but I am in no position to begin a conversation using it nor use it when I am praying. I tried my best (for the past 20 years) to keep myself in tact but as it figures, I usually fall asleep.

After the prayer, I asked my family to go strolling and we ended up at Mall of Asia. We ate at El Pollo Loco but the real reason why I asked for a treat at a near by mall is that I wanted a box of doughnut (specifically, that of the Krispy Kreme)

From that box of 12 I only ate 3. I really got pissed off but the thing is, I woke up late so that was my punishment.



P.S


Stay posted for my New Year's eve celebration entry and that "thing" that got me occupied all day this New Year's day!

Alvin

No comments: