Sunday, January 25, 2009

Time Is All That Holds Me Now


Its been awhile since my last post. I actually thought of letting my blog die just like that but I guess my life is too exciting to just simply keep it to myself. I had a tough week considering that I ended up losing something I never thought I'd lose that way, Feasibility work is getting on me again and my messed up self taking up my messed up schedule.

Thank you to those who are kind enough to listen and to those who we're there when I least expect them to be. To Chris and Jewel, thank you for being there for me (and this is the reason why I hate drama!) O well, life goes on. I hope by tomorrow I could share something important to you guys! Keep posted!


(No more angel under your lamp post)


P.S


I'm on a flight and it's taking me closer home to a heart that's been left for so long. Time is all that holds me now.



Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinoys! Got to celebrate tomorrow!

No comments: