Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

Yesterday, I woke up at around 9 in the morning simply because I needed to buy some supplies and hoping to have my hair cut since I would want to look good for the first day of 2009. Sadly, I was numbered 22 for the list of customers and time is a luxury I cant afford for the moment so I went to buy the remaining supplies.

When I got home I started to help my Grandmother by baking a cake and lasagna for our Media Noche. It turn out good (probably not that good since the cake was rather gooey) But of course, by simply adding some final touch, it turned out nice anyway.

But since those are reserved for the night, I simply ordered pizza and bought another cake so that we could at least celebrate earlier (only to have it all by night time)


I really hated the fact that this year is about to end but there are still issues which have not been cleared yet. Well I do hope that for the rest of you guys, you have already settled your disputes among one another (far fetched)


O well, since I slept by 3 this morning I woke up at 2 this afternoon (what the? 11 hours?) I really thought that the start of my year was rather lonely since my sister went out, my Grandmother went out, my mom is not here and my friends are rather having a time with their family, I was left out. But then again, lucky me, I get to watch 90210 from start up to the latest! I never imagined it was that good. Next thing I knew, it was already 10 in the evening. So much for the day I think. See you guys and have a great year ahead of you!



P.S

I'm trying to find a job this year and its rather complicated. I wish I could end up in the airlines. I wish for a greater opportunity this year. So cant wait for January 7!


Alvin

No comments: