Monday, December 29, 2008

Road Trip part 2; Ice Cream indulgence

I was actually planning to visit once again the night market located inside the BF resort here in Las-Piñas not because I wanted to buy something but simply because I wanted to eat something so yesterday, when Jen told me she wanted to go out I didn't hesitate one bit and immediately said I'm on my way. (haha, strike of desperate measure)

We strolled along the mall when I decided to buy an Ateneo Jacket from Addidas but they only have extra large sizes (they have a lot from La Salle but, sorry I'm not a fan) Moving on, Jen decided that we should just watch a movie but to our dismay, they only cater Manila Film Festival movies. Still, with not much choice we ended up watching one (and I wont tell you what it was, hahaha)

Before we hit the floor, we bought some Ice Cream at Dairy Queen and we chilled, literally and it sent shivers all over my body.

I love it. Strawberry chocolate filled. I got to go now but before so, maybe I could give an entry about Road Trip part 3 huh?


Alvin

No comments: