Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Party 2; Our Resolution

Yesterday, I celebrated with my Klaud and surprisingly there was Mikko, Jan and Cla with Tin. It was our version of the said "well planned" Christmas party that they suggested long before the months ended with a "ber" (talk about planning)

We're just simply catching up that's all so we chose to eat at California Pizza Kitchen (did I mention it right?) Afterwards, the parade of cakes was issued.

We ordered 4 cute cakes and believe it or not, we ate it all. Like I said, we we're just catching up but our mini talk went sideways and detoured back to the topic I was avoiding. Who's fault is it? That was the question.

All I can say is that, I don't care and it's something I wont bother finding out. Then, who would have thought that my words would be the turning point of everything? (Hahaha, talk about being smooth talker)

And just when I thought everything was over and done, poof, another revelation (that happened this morning)

I really love this group, you guys never fail to make me laugh, get angry, be happy all at the same time and you're driving me crazy. Let's just be happy and again (do take note of it!) it's all our call, we make choices and we make the most out of it. Understanding is the final key!

Wooot, I am so good it amazes me from time to time. Anyway, we get to celebrate when they come back so let's just be happy and celebrate the new year with smile on our hearts (hahaha, corny!)

Got to go guys! Stay posted!


Alvin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

vin, those were realy nice cakes...bke natin one tym...hehehe...